Tom Goes Japanese Tom Goes Japanese

a poor flash

no animation to speak of, rather just a loop of a motion tween to "i'm turning japanese" by the vapors, which (by the way) you don't properly attribute. i'm just saying, as far as uncreative technical plagiarists go, i've seen better work. not from you. but i mean, you know, with at least some heed paid to the lyrical or emotional content of the song used. flag me as abusive, whatever. the work speaks for itself.

nakedxbabe responds:

I am creative i'm the one who though of tom turning japanese which is why i'm making all my flashes in japanese NO TRANSLATIONS, unless it's a collab! >:/

animated finger chart animated finger chart

Interesting

and pretty well done. i like flashes like this. btw if this passes you're the protection point that gets me a blam/protect promotion. daps

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

sweet

i get to pass judgement on an egoraptor flash...

well done lul

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Nothing New

Although it's good to see flash noir making a comeback. Kind of a hackneyed plot though, am i right? I'm not saying that the message isn't true or that it's stupid, i'm just saying-I've heard it before, I've seen it before. It ain't bad, but it didn't strike me either.

A Day in Da Lief A Day in Da Lief

Really not the worst flash loop ever.

And yet I'm sure it'll get blammed because it's not "random" enough. Good sketch. Good choice of music.

5/10
2/5

Stick-Man Random Story #1 Stick-Man Random Story #1

No plot, truly random

It just doesn't go anywhere. Your animation style looks good for a novice, if you make your next movie with more direction it should be good. Sometimes the hardest part of this process is coming up with strong stories, keep at it and I'm sure you'll get better.

2/10
1/5

vphilip responds:

thx a lot! as i said its was just a random try on my next clip i'll make a better one with a plot and somthing more funny i hope you will watch it =]

The Sophomores The Sophomores

Pretty good

Funny, and well composed. Needs a preloader, but that's a minor detail. Why is the quality so bad? It's like, you made a flash movie, then recorded it with your camera and put that video in another swf, and then uploaded that. Other than that though, no complaints. Keep at it, you'll be making front page worth flashes in a while.

7/10
3/5

Horse Play X3 Horse Play X3

Unintentionally hilarious

Anime Studios 6 Debut must be an awful program if this is almost perfect. The horses are just standing in a field and twitching horribly, then their facial expressions and ears detach from their heads and a third horse flies in from nowhere, and just flies away. I wish you could see what this looks like on my end. If I were really high this would be a fantastic video to watch.

4/10
2/5

TreeckotheFreacko responds:

It is a awful program.
Oh, and when the horses facial expressions etc. detach from their faces, that was a glitch X) I didn't make em' do that. XD

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Nice visuals

Animated well, good visual effects, and I got a chuckle at the end. It didn't really do much for me, but it looked good doing it.

Bonus Vocab Lesson! :D
Penultimate (adj): second to last

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Hm. Okay...

That was surreal. I don't really know how to feel about it. I liked it? I don't know. Judge for yourselves.